This is a easy and cheap dish to prepare. Once you tried this dish once, you will never throwaway another fish belly bone.
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: serves 2
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring spoons
- Cast iron skillet
- 1 Tuna belly bone
- 2 Thai chili peppers (finely chopped)
- 3 to 4 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ground black pepper
- Soak Tuna belly bone in fish sauce and sprinkle ground black pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Place belly bone in skillet and cook without moving them until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Let one side cook throughly before flipping. it should take about 6 minutes or so for both sides.
- Sprinkle finely chopped chili peppers on top and server with hot with rice